Fresh and delicious, this easy shrimp taco recipe comes complete with Auntie Nono's Seafood Seasoning. A few simple ingredients, and a little quick work with a skillet, and you’ve got a healthy, easy party hack that’ll really please the whole crew. And if you feel like whipping up some guacamole and margaritas to go with your shrimp tacos, then you'll really be the star of the party!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3/4 pound raw shrimp, thaw and shelled and cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cut pineapple, fresh or canned, cut into 1/2" pieces
- ½ cup prepared tomatillo salsa from a jar
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½-¾ teaspoon of Auntie Nono's Seafood Seasoning
- 8 fresh corn or flour tortillas, heated
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, then add the shrimp and Auntie Nono's Seafood Seasoning, toss until shrimp are pink.
Add pineapple, salsa, green onion, and cilantro and cook until heated through.
Serve at once wrapped in warm tortillas.
If you can find mini tortillas, grab them for appetizer sized tacos. Otherwise, you can cut larger tortillas with a biscuit cutter or serve the shrimp mixture on round tortilla chips instead!