With the holidays fast approaching, today we're talking about some of our favorite seafood accessories. Whether a seasoned home chef or someone who's just getting into cooking, these gift ideas are sure to make great stocking stuffers for the seafood lover in your life.
Perfect for those who love flavor and experimenting in the kitchen. We suggest:
- Mr. Stick's Original Just Add Butter Seafood Seasoning: restaurant quality flavor by just melting butter and mixing in this seasoning to create a delicious, buttery sauce for your favorite seafood dishes..
- Auntie Nono's Everything Seasoning: the secret to roasted veggies, fish, steaks, roasts, burgers, and more, this is a pantry staple.
These seafood staples are a must in any kitchen where crab legs, lobster tails, and shellfish are common:
- Mr. Stick's Original Seafood Shears: the go-to tool for cutting through hard shellfish.
- Alaskan King Crab Bibs: an excellent way to take any crab feast to the next level - think of the photo ops.
- Alaskan King Crab Cutters: a great multi-use tool to crack tough crab or lobster while keeping the meat intact.
For anyone who likes a bit of a kick to their meals, we recommend some of our favorite hot sauces:
- Woos! Ultimate Hot Sauce: a potent blend of Pequin peppers and Arbol chilis pack this medium-hot sauce with flavor.
- Cry Baby Craig's Hand Crafted Hot Sauce: the perfect balance of habanero pepper kick and garlic goodness.
- Original Red Clay Hot Sauce: mild Fresno peppers with vinegar and bourbon notes create a friendly, mild hot sauce.
Alaskan King Crab Goodies
Perfect for those who can't get enough of Alaskan King Crab Co. (and, anyone who has a great sense of style):
- Floatie Keychain: the ideal accessory for anyone who spends time on the water, this makes the perfect gift for the captain in your life.
- Classic Alaskan King Crab Co. White Jersey T-Shirt: a classic tee that's incredibly soft and lightweight.
- Tri-color Claw Trucker Hat: this hat boasts an ultra-durable fit, an adjustable snapback, and a hand-stitched red claw patch.
Which of these do you hope to see in your stocking this year?