King Crab Surf and Turf by Brava
If you're searching for the next biggest kitchen gadget, Brava is it. The Brava oven uses six coordinated lamps to cook that are arranged into three cooking zones and are synchronized by engineered recipe programs to direct heat with precision*. To give you a head-start on where to begin, Chef Andrew at Brava has created instructions on preparing our King Crab Surf and Turf in two simple steps.
- 1 King Crab Surf and Turf Dinner for Two Pack
- 1 stick of butter
- Mr. Stick's Steakhouse and Seafood Seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Brava metal tray
- Serving platter
- Paper towels
- Cutting board
- Prep Tray - Pat steaks dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt. Place steaks in Zone 1 of your Brava metal tray with the thickest portion on the left side. Break the crab leg down into smaller pieces and place the pieces in Zone 3 of your metal tray, arranging them to lay flat.
- Cook in Brava - Slide the metal tray into the top shelf of your Brava. Plug-in your TempSensor and insert it horizontally through the thickest portion of the steak. Press start.
- Finish - When Brava notifies you, carefully remove the metal tray. Immediately transfer your steaks to a cutting board. Slice your steak within one minute to maintain preferred doneness. Transfer the steaks and crab legs to a serving platter.
- Serve - If desired, top your steaks and crab legs with flaky salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Serve with Mr. Stick's Steakhouse and Seafood Seasoning.