Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
Make your feast the smoothest with this fall-apart-in-your-mouth catch. These Sockeye Salmon are wild-caught and hand-harvested in the waters of Alaska, where they grow into their famously oil-rich forms.
- Comes in 7oz skin-on, boneless filets (avg. serving size per person: 1 filet)
- Arrives flash-frozen to naturally preserve flavor and texture
- Prep Tip: Remove from packaging before thawing; learn more tips here
- Differences from Coho Salmon: Deep Red Coloring & More Oil-Rich, Robust Flavor
- Pairs with Chardonnay or American Pale Ale
- Recommended Recipe: Here are Three
- Also delicious with a Buttery Dill Sauce
Note: Consuming raw or undercooked seafood may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
|Cook Type||Bake, Grill, Saute, Smoke, Steam|
Preparing Alaska sockeye salmon has never been easier. We’ve included three ways to cook your salmon, all of which are quick, easy and delicious. See how here.
*Product photos by Alaskan King Crab
For King Crab Legs
We recommend 1-2 lbs. of king crab leg per adult; however, those with larger appetites might want to go 2-3 lbs. All of our king crab comes pre-cooked and flash frozen to preserve the rich flavor.
As far as crab leg sizes, here’s what to expect:
Extra, Extra Large Size: 1 ¼ - 2 ¼ lb per leg
Extra Large Size: ¾ - 1 lb per leg
Large Size: ½ - ¾ lb per leg
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
One serving typically equals one 6-8 oz. portion of fish. Each pound of fish equals about 2 portions, or slightly more.
In our variety packs, we try to divvy up each piece of fish to equal one portion, though every variety pack will differ slightly.
For one person, plan for ½ to 1 pound of prawns, depending on appetite and what other food you're preparing.