Orders are shipped Monday through Thursday via FedEx Priority Overnight service.
In most cases, orders received before 2:00 p.m. Alaska Standard time Monday through Wednesday will ship the following day. All other orderss will be processed the next business day. FedEx does not usually require a signature and will leave your order at the door. Please note-Packages will not be left at the door of an apartment.
Every order from Alaskan King Crab Co is specially packed in the best and most durable packaging supplies available. We take extra care to make certain that your fresh Alaskan seafood order arrives in the near same exact condition as it left our docks here in Soldotna, Alaska – in the heart of Alaska’s Kenai Peninsula. Each order is packed in a heavily insulated shipping container surrounded by dry ice and a strong reinforced corrugated carton that withstands most types of external penetration.
About your order and FedEx shipping policies
- Your order will be shipped to the address you requested using Fed Ex Shipping. Please read and understand all of FedEx's shipping policies and FedEx's money back guarantee.
- Alaskan King Crab is not responsible or liable for any shipping problems or delays. Your order will be insured with FedEx. You will be emailed your FedEx tracking number so you can track your shipment. Please note that FedEx's insurance coverage does not cover all shipping issues. Click here for information on FedEx's Shipping Policy[pdf]
- If FedEx does not deliver your order, it is your responsibility to contact FedEx regarding replacement or refund of your order. AlaskanKingCrab.com will not be liable for any shipping issues not covered by FedEx's Insurance & Money Back Guarantee. FedEx will determine if your shipping problem is entitled to a refund and their decision is final. For delays or damages resulting from "Act's of God", "Terrorism" or any "other issue beyond our control", AlaskanKingCrab.com will not be held responsible.
- Your order will packed using insulated shipping containers and dry ice and or gel packs will be included to keep your order frozen or in a semi-chilled state during transit. Your product should arrive in a near frozen or frigid condition. Please open your shipment immediately upon arrival and inspect your order. Contact us immediately if there is a problem with your product, other than shipping. For any shipping issues, please contact FedEx. If your product is cool to the touch upon arrival, please place it in your freezer. If your product is warm please call us as soon as possible.
- If you supply an incorrect shipping address neither Alaskan King Crab nor FedEx will be held responsible. You are responsible for the full payment of the order. Contact AlaskanKingCrab.com immediately at 843-737-0743 and in some cases we can do an address correction prior to the order being delivered. You will be responsible for any charges incurred to re-route your order.
- Undeliverable Packages and Missing, Incorrect Shipping Information: If a package is deemed undeliverable due to address issues we will immediately attempt to contact you and/or the recipient using the information you provided with your order. If we are unable to contact you or the recipient and are unable to resolve the issue then neither Alaskan King Crab nor FedEx will be held responsible for products loss, shipping charges or damages.